Balkan Dubai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balkan Dubai

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for the job opportunity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zorro MC

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Looking for the job opportunity Empty
PostSubject: Looking for the job opportunity   Looking for the job opportunity EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Name : Zoran Marić

Nationality : Croatian

Date and place of birth : 08. 03. 1973. Vukovar - Croatia

Education: High Polytechnic school and Professional courses of foreign languages with degree Council of Europe.

Foreign languages which I speak fluent with professional degree on ;

Norwegian C2, English C1, Spanish C1, Portuguese C2

Languages I speak fluent with no degree on :

German, French, Italian, Swedish, Danish and my mother native language Serbo Croatian.

Working experience 13 years of services in areas of Hospitality industries and Linguistic as ;

Waiter la Cart ,F & B manager, Relation Public in Hotel Services and some official tourist cites and agencies , translator and interpreter .

Telephone where you can get me ;

Croatia - +385 915 808 114

Serbia - + 381 64 9802 841

Skyp - Kikiriki 764 ( find under the Portugal - name ; Zoran Marić

Mail - Zorromaric@googlemail.com

All kind regards

Zoran Marić

I looking for the job opportunity in the areas of Hospitality and Linguistic services.
If it s possible for the any employer who looking after the kind after employee with my skills and professional ability of profile to contact me with a theres mail , phone and address contact , where I can proceed all proves of my education and working experience.
Back to top Go down

Looking for the job opportunity
Page 1 of 1